Anchorman 2 is also coming...2010!!! Looking forward to that one...
we've got 2 different Sherlock Holmes movies coming out..
1 is a drama, and the other is a comedy
the drama will start filming in October, and feature Robert Downey, Jr.
The comedy version will be based off the characters.. maybe the sons, or something along that lines.. it will feautre Sacha Baron Cohen as Holmes, and Will Ferrell as Watson.. I think screen play is by the guy doing Tropic Thunder (not Ben Stiller), and it'll be produced by Jude Aptow.
Anchorman 2 is also coming...2010!!! Looking forward to that one...
i bet the drama is good, it could be really awesome, i love the sherlock holmes stories
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I'm betting they both could be good..
I would really love the drama version..
and you can't go wrong with Cohen and Ferrell
WTF is Jude Apatow?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
are you serious?
Anchorman, The 40 year old virgin, Talladega Nights, Superbad, Knocked up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Walk Hard, Drillbit Taylor, Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Kicking and Screaming..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we've got 2 different Sherlock Holmes movies coming out..
1 is a drama, and the other is a comedy
the drama will start filming in October, and feature Robert Downey, Jr.
The comedy version will be based off the characters.. maybe the sons, or something along that lines.. it will feautre Sacha Baron Cohen as Holmes, and Will Ferrell as Watson.. I think screen play is by the guy doing Tropic Thunder (not Ben Stiller), and it'll be produced by [<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Jude</span> Aptow. </div></div>
Oh, you mean JUD Apatow?
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
haha.. i'm the idiot.. God.. I'm an idiot.. haha, I didn't even notice that!
Bookmarks